Based upon research by Dr. Bharat Aggarwal, head of the research team at University of Texas (U.T.) M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, the use of curcumin—the biologically active extract of the turmeric spice—can help to:
- Supply the body with an abundance of free radical fighting nutrients that may help to protect the body from various cancers
- Block more than a dozen different genetic pathways of inflammation in our bodies.
- Further research shows that curcumin turns off multiple genetic pathways that lead to abnormal cell metabolism and a wide variety of negative health outcomes.
- A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent
- Immune system support
- Hepato-protective—helps to prevent liver damage
The active ingredient BCM-95® is five to seven times more bioavailable than our original Curcumin supplements with bioperene.
New Generation Bio Curcumin
Curcumin is derived from the turmeric plant (the main biologically active part of the plant). Fresh turmeric only contains 4% of Curcumin.
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients per capsule: BCM-95® Bio-Curcumin: 400mg Proprietary Blend - Enzymes Amylase, Cellulase, Lipase: 5mg
Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetarian capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)